The perfectly positioned wide armrests are at just the right height to provide support and comfort as you feed and cuddle your baby both during the day and night. Whilst the wide seat position and high backrest ensure your nursing chair is always a comfortable yet cosy place to sit.
A relaxing rocking action will soothe and relax both you and baby thanks to the smooth rocking legs, and the addition of standalone chair legs give you the option to convert your rocking chair into a static armchair later on, and at no extra cost. We believe your nursing chair will be a piece of furniture to keep and cherish forever.
The convertible nursing rocking chair is beautifully upholstered with plush velvet style fabric and includes a detailed pintuck backrest design. Stitched detailing on the back of the chair completes the look along with a removable yet firm padded seat cushion.
This gorgeous chair is also available in Midnight Grey, Quiet Grey, Dusty Pink and Mink Grey, with matching footstools with storage available to purchase separately.
Features and Specification
- Made using a luxury plush velvet style fabric
- Available in 5 stunning colours to suit any nursery and home interior
- A comfortable place to nurse, feed, cuddle and bond with your baby
- Well positioned, wide padded armrests for support and comfort whilst feeding and holding your baby
- Extra high backrest for back and neck support
- Beautiful pintuck backrest detailing
- Additional decorative stitch fabric detailing
- Rocking and static legs included as standard
- Colour: Dark Navy fabric with Natural legs
- Dimensions: H 110 x W 71 x D 75 cm
Nursery Collective Footstool
The Nursery Collective Footstool is the perfect accompaniment to the stunning rocking chair. Fully upholstered in a luxury velvet style fabric, the new Nursery Collective Footstool coordinates perfectly with the existing collection of nursing chairs already available.
A footstool provides a comfortable place to put your feet whilst relaxing in the chair. Comfortable to use when the chair is in either rocking or static mode. The footstool features clever and useful storage with a quiet gas lift hinge to easily open and close. Designed not only for enjoying with your baby during those first years but also to become a piece of furniture you keep and cherish forever in your home.
- Made using a luxury plush velvet style fabric
- Available in a range of stunning colours to suit any nursery and home interior
- A comfortable place rest your feet whilst nursing and comforting your little one
- Beautiful pin tuck detailing
- Quiet and smooth gas lift dual hinge opening
- Generous internal storage
- Choose from white or natural legs
Available in a selection of stylish colours to suit any nursery and home interior.
DIMENSIONS OF FOOTSTOOL:
- Stool 72 x 49 x 40cm (L x W x H)
- Internal storage 60 x 39 x 14cm (L x w x H)
- Fabric 100% polyester with lacquered natural coloured rubberwood static legs, timber frame.
• Delivery times are only for items in stock and may vary depending on the stock availability.
• FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
• If order is Under £50, a delivery charge of £4.95 will be applied
• Any failed deliveries must be reported within 7 days of the delivery confirmation email/text
• Items of Furniture and Furniture Sets may take longer depending on the Brand
Deliveries are subject to additional shipping time dependent on the delivery method selected and the destination.
For all in-stock orders placed before 2pm, we aim to process your order the same day. Any in-stock orders placed after 2pm, we aim to process your order the next working day (i.e., if your order is placed after 2pm on Friday, your order will be processed the following Monday at 9am, excluding bank holidays).
We advise customers to provide us with a mobile number when placing an order which will be used by the delivery company to send you an SMS message on the morning of delivery estimating a 1-hour window for your delivery.
Please note deliveries are between 8am to 6pm and the hour slot cannot be chosen. Please note not all delivery companies offer tracking.
UK Mainland 5-9 working days (Excludes Scottish Highlands)
Applicable postcodes: AB10-16, AB21-25, AB30-35, AB39, AB41-AB45, AL1-AL10, B, BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BR, BS, CA, CB, CF, CH, CM, CO, CR, CT, CV, CW, DA, DD, DE, DG, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, EX, FK1-16, FY, G, GL, GU, HA, HD, HG, HP, HR, HU, HX, IG, IP, KA1-9, KA11-12, KA16-26, KA29-30, KY, KT, L, LA, LD, LE, LL, LN, LS, LU, M, ME, MK, ML, N, NE, NN, NG, NP, NR, NW, OL, OX, PA1-19, PE, PH1-14, PL, PO1-22, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SA, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SP, SR, SS, ST, SW1, SW, SY, TA, TD, TF, TN, TQ, TR, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WC, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV, YO
All items delivered to these locations
Scottish Highlands 5-10 working days
Scottish Islands 5- 10 working days
£19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value (Extra Delivery Charges For Few Brands)
Applicable postcodes: AB31-38, AB41-56, FK17-21, G83, All 'IV', KW0-17, PA20-78, PH15-99, ZE
We do not deliver items of furniture to these locations
Isle of Wight 5-10 working days
£19.99 Delivery Charge and a maximum order weight limit of 30kg
We do not deliver items of furniture to this location