Newel + Matrix Light 2
The new fully equipped pram with super compact folding.
The Jané Newel is the new fully equipped, modern, lightweight and practical model that combines all the latest innovations, such as its super-compact folding with the seat unit installed.
The Newel stroller has features that make it unique. Practicality has always been in mind when designing this new stroller. Features that make a difference and make life easier for families, such as its super-compact folding even with the seat unit still installed, its larger expandable shopping basket and its fully reclinable seat unit.
Available as a pushchair, pram and various travel system combinations.
Matrix Light 2
Complete with the award-winning Matrix Light 2 car seat that converts into a carrycot. It offers a lie flat position both in the car and on the pram, which is the healthiest way for them to travel especially on longer journeys as there is no time limits.
The Matrix can also be used for overnight sleeping and is an ideal environment for your newborn as it supports a natural, healthy sleep.
- Newel Pushchair
- Matrix Light 2 Infant car seat and Carrycot.
- Extendable UV50+ hood / canopy.
- New extra-large basket design.
- Pushchair Raincover.
- Coordinating and Reversible seat liner.
- Coordinating Pram Bag.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS – Newel Pushchair
- Height adjustable multi-position handlebar (83-101cm) with ergonomic PU leather hand grip. Dual action lock.
- Seat unit with rear window for better ventilation.
- Lightweight aluminium chassis with flat/oval section.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Simple, compact folding with lock to prevent accidental opening.
- Synchronised footbrake.
- Front and rear wheel suspension.
- Lightweight, hard-wearing hydro PU tyres. 10 times harder wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- New extra-large and expandable shopping basket design: up to 4 kg / 18 litres.
- Extendable, adjustable, multi-position hood. UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Extendable visor integrated in the hood.
- Reversible compact seat unit with multi-position recline, adjustable with just one hand.
- Height adjustable 5-point safety harness.
- Bumper bar protector made of PU leather.
- Adjustable footrest.
- Lockable front swivel wheels.
- Detachable front and rear wheels for even more compactness.
- Unfolded: 83-101 x 50 x 84-99 cm
- Folded: 65 x 50 x 31 cm
- Wheel Diameters: Rear 17.6 cm | Front 15 cm
- Weight: Chassis 6.1 kg | Seat unit 4 kg
- Travel system compatible pushchair, using either the built-in Jané Pro-Fix system or with the Jané Universal Car Seat Adaptors it can be attached to nearly all car seats on the market.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS – Matrix Light 2 Car Seat
- Group 0/0+, 0-13kg, birth to 18 months approx.
- 4 recline positions. Can be used for overnight sleeping when used with a safety mattress.
- 2 positions approved for vehicles: (1) Flat position 180°, ideal rest for baby in the first months of life. (2) Sitting position 138°.
- European Safety Approval: ECE R44.04 UNIVERSAL car seat classification.
- Group 0+ seat belt lock, so it can be tightened to give more stability and reduce movement during an impact.
- Installation with either Seat Belt or its Isofix Platform which makes it the world’s first carrycot with ISOFIX and making installation even quicker and easier.
- 5-point safety harness allows for a larger fastening surface and thereby making it much safer than conventional infant car seats.
- More spacious interior and a lighter structure.
- Automatic height adjustment of the shoulder straps by simply pressing a button avoids user error and the inconvenience of removing and refitting the harness as your child grows.
- One-pull harness adjustment.
- Integral shock absorbing material throughout.
- PRO-FIX system: locks and unlocks the car seat with just one movement. This unique system eliminates the need to buy awkward fitting kits.
- Ventilation system.
- Complete with hood & apron.
- Carrying handle. 3 positions.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car installation videos.
- Universal classification: can be installed even in cars with shorter seat belts: its low-routing system also leaves the area for baby's feet free.
- Internal Measurement of Carry cot: L65 x W25-28 cm (Length x Width approx. as contoured)
- Dimensions: 83 x 44 x 62 cm
- Weight: 5.25 kg
When we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation to your email. In addition, when you receive your order confirmation we have pre-authorised your payment method. We check with our warehouse or suppliers to make sure that your desired item is available and can be despatched. In the event that your items are unavailable for immediate despatch, we remove the pre-authorisation from your credit card and send you an email informing you of our actions. When items are available to be dispatched, we process the charges and prepare to despatch your order.
How will my order be delivered?
All orders will be delivered using the fastest, safest, and most reliable methods. Once we process your payment, we dispatch your items within the delivery time frame stated on the product page. Then, we send you a despatch notification after your item/s have left the warehouse. We will choose the most suitable delivery method and courier after you order. It's not possible to choose a courier or delivery method yourself.
Where does My Baby Stroller deliver?
We deliver anywhere in UK mainland
There may be additional charges for the 'offshore domestic regions' and ‘Scottish Highlands’: the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
If your address is outside of the UK mainland please contact for a delivery quote, either by email email@example.com or by phone 0121 824 6675
• Delivery times are only for items in stock and may vary depending on the stock availability.
• FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
• If order is Under £50, a delivery charge of £4.95 will be applied
• Any failed deliveries must be reported within 7 days of the delivery confirmation email/text
• Items of Furniture and Furniture Sets may take longer depending on the Brand
Items of Furniture can only be delivered to mainland UK only, items cannot be delivered to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isles of Silly & some Highland Islands
Smaller items & strollers can be delivered to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isles of Silly & some Highland Islands for an added deliver fee of £19.99 depending on the brand & weight. Pease enquire before making a purchase if your product can be delivered to those locations. If we cannot deliver to those locations and you have already made a purchase, you will be refunded in full.
Deliveries are subject to additional shipping time dependent on the delivery method selected and the destination.
For all in-stock orders placed before 2pm, we aim to process your order the same day. Any in-stock orders placed after 2pm, we aim to process your order the next working day (i.e., if your order is placed after 2pm on Friday, your order will be processed the following Monday at 9am, excluding bank holidays).
We advise customers to provide us with a mobile number when placing an order which will be used by the delivery company to send you an SMS message on the morning of delivery estimating a 1-hour window for your delivery.
Please note deliveries are between 8am to 6pm and the hour slot cannot be chosen. Please note not all delivery companies offer tracking.
UK Mainland - 5-9 working days (Excludes Scottish Highlands) Products in showroom warehouse will be delivered sooner, make contact if you would like to confirm delivery times.
Applicable postcodes: AB10-16, AB21-25, AB30-35, AB39, AB41-AB45, AL1-AL10, B, BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BR, BS, CA, CB, CF, CH, CM, CO, CR, CT, CV, CW, DA, DD, DE, DG, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, EX, FK1-16, FY, G, GL, GU, HA, HD, HG, HP, HR, HU, HX, IG, IP, KA1-9, KA11-12, KA16-26, KA29-30, KY, KT, L, LA, LD, LE, LL, LN, LS, LU, M, ME, MK, ML, N, NE, NN, NG, NP, NR, NW, OL, OX, PA1-19, PE, PH1-14, PL, PO1-22, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SA, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SP, SR, SS, ST, SW1, SW, SY, TA, TD, TF, TN, TQ, TR, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WC, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV, YO
Scottish Highlands -5-9 working days
Scottish Islands -5-10 working days
£19.99 Delivery Charge regardless of order value (Extra Delivery Charges For Few Brands)
Applicable postcodes: AB31-38, AB41-56, FK17-21, G83, All 'IV', KW0-17, PA20-78, PH15-99, ZE
We do not deliver items of furniture to these locations
Isle of Wight -5-9 working days
£19.99 Delivery Charge and a maximum order weight limit of 30kg
We do not deliver items of furniture to this location
Northern Ireland -5-9 working days
£19.99 Delivery Charge and a maximum order weight limit of 30kg
We do not deliver items of furniture to this location.
On some occasions we are unable to delivery all the brands of strollers we stock, please enquire before purchasing to check if we can delivery to your address.