Suitable from approx. 2 years old, the Kinderkraft Rapid Balance Bike will ensure your growing toddler an great outdoor entertainment. It provides excellent training of their motor skills and sense of balance before the swop to a pedal bike. This balance bike features stylish retro resign based on durable magnesium alloy frame with two 12-inch inflatable ball-bearing wheels with rubber wear-resistant tread provide smooth ride in any terrain.
- Suitable from 80 cm tall (approx. 2 years old) to 35 kg
- Develops balance and fine motor skills
- Attractive retro design in stylish pastel colors
- Lightweight but durable magnesium alloy frame
- Two 12-inch inflatable ball-bearing wheels with all-terrain rubber tread
- Limited angle steering wheel protects against falling
- Comfortable natural leather tone saddle and non-slip handle grips
- Adjustable saddle height (33-42 cm)
- Soft adjustable saddle (26-28 cm)
- Includes loud metal bell
- Easy to assembly
The Rapid is equipped with soft comfortable saddle in a natural leather tone, which can be easily adjusted to your little rider height. Limited angle handlebar prevents your child from falling down while learning to turn and comes with rubber non-slip grips, that perfectly matching the color of the saddle. There is also a loud metal bell, which can be attached to the handlebar. The bike construction can hold up to 35 kg of child's weight but it is also so lightweight (3.75) that it can be easily carried even by the child.
- Dimensions: L85 x W39 x H53 cm
- Wheel diameter: 30 cm
- Minimum frame height: 17 cm
- Saddle height with support leg: 14 cm
- Saddle height: 33-42 cm
- Weight: 3.75 kg
- Maximum user weight: 35 kg
• Delivery times are only for items in stock and may vary depending on the stock availability and if stated different on product page info
• FREE Delivery on all orders over £50
• If order is Under £50, a delivery charge of £4.95 will be applied
• Any failed deliveries must be reported within 7 days of the delivery confirmation email/text
• Items of Furniture and Furniture Sets may take longer depending on the Brand
Deliveries are subject to additional shipping time dependent on the delivery method selected and the destination.
For all in-stock orders placed before 2pm, we aim to process your order the same day. Any in-stock orders placed after 2pm, we aim to process your order the next working day (i.e., if your order is placed after 2pm on Friday, your order will be processed the following Monday at 9am, excluding bank holidays).
We advise customers to provide us with a mobile number when placing an order which will be used by the delivery company to send you an SMS message on the morning of delivery estimating a 1-hour window for your delivery.
Please note deliveries are between 8am to 6pm and the hour slot cannot be chosen. Please note not all delivery companies offer tracking.
UK Mainland 1-5 working days (Excludes Scottish Highlands)
Applicable postcodes: AB10-16, AB21-25, AB30-35, AB39, AB41-AB45, AL1-AL10, B, BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BR, BS, CA, CB, CF, CH, CM, CO, CR, CT, CV, CW, DA, DD, DE, DG, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, EX, FK1-16, FY, G, GL, GU, HA, HD, HG, HP, HR, HU, HX, IG, IP, KA1-9, KA11-12, KA16-26, KA29-30, KY, KT, L, LA, LD, LE, LL, LN, LS, LU, M, ME, MK, ML, N, NE, NN, NG, NP, NR, NW, OL, OX, PA1-19, PE, PH1-14, PL, PO1-22, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SA, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SP, SR, SS, ST, SW1, SW, SY, TA, TD, TF, TN, TQ, TR, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WC, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV, YO
All items delivered to these locations
Scottish Highlands 2-6 working days
Scottish Islands 2- 6 working days
£19.95 Delivery Charge regardless of order value (Extra Delivery Charges For Few Brands)
Applicable postcodes: AB31-38, AB41-56, FK17-21, G83, All 'IV', KW0-17, PA20-78, PH15-99, ZE
We do not deliver items of furniture to these locations
Isle of Wight 2-6 working days
£19.99 Delivery Charge and a maximum order weight limit of 30kg
We do not deliver items of furniture to this location